1. Help us improve the editor usability and artist workflows. Join our discussion to provide your feedback.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for feedback on Unity Starter Kits! Let us know what you’d like.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We’re giving 2017.1 beta testers a chance to win t-shirts and a Nintendo Switch. Read more on the blog.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We want to know how you learned Unity! Help us by taking this quick survey and have a chance at a $25 gift card
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Unity 5.6 is now released.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out all the fixes for 5.6 on the patch releases page.
    Dismiss Notice

[AAA / Indie] C# Game Developer -> 5+ Years -> VR, AI, Networking, UI

Discussion in 'Commercial: Job Seeking' started by sootie8, Jun 19, 2017.

1. sootie8

sootie8

My name is Jordan Carter. I have been working in Unity on both freelance and end to end development projects for over 5 years. I have worked both 3D and 2D games, on desktop, mobile and console.

I create clear, concise and well documented code. I've have previous as a senior engineer and as a co-project manager on past full time projects.

I have deep knowledge of AI, VR, Serialization, Cross Platform Controls, Pathfinding, Networking within Unity and web service programming(nodeJS and SQL). I extensive experience working with game designers to take concept mechanics and develop them into fully implemented mechanics in-game.

I am available for both freelance and full time projects.

Contact info:
    Email: jordanc.carter(a_t)gmail.com
    Or you can PM on here.

Below is a snapshot of my portfolio.

Project Discord.

AI and player management built using both Flow Canvas and Behaviour designer

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Scene Management Custom Editor Tooling

[​IMG]

Custom Editor tool for designers to link model information directly into Max/Autodesk Vault.

[​IMG]

VR Flight Demo

Radar, Custom Flight Mechanics, VR UI implementation.

[​IMG]

Custom Dynamic Real-time Cloud Generation (using 3D perlin noise)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
  2. sootie8

sootie8