Search Unity

1. We've closed the job boards. If you're looking for work, or looking to hire check out Unity Connect. You can see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're running great holiday deals on subscriptions, swag and Asset Store packages! Take a peek at this blog for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Check out our Unite Austin 2017 YouTube playlist to catch up on what you missed. More videos coming soon.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Unity 2017.2 is now released.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Unity Gear Store is here to help you look great at your next meetup, user group or conference. With all new Unity apparel, stickers and more!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Introducing the Unity Essentials Packs! Find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Unity 2017.3 beta is now available for download.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Get paid on mobile. As a mobile developer, get started with In-App Purchases and Ads on our new solution page! Check it out here.

[Closed] Automatic Turn on In App Purchase Capabilities in iOS

Discussion in 'Unity IAP' started by Appxplore, Jun 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Appxplore

Appxplore

Hi,

as titled. I wish to automatically had the In App Purchase Capabilities enabled everytime when i build to xcode project everytime to avoid redundant effort to be done(turn on In App Purchase Capability). Is there a way/script to do that automatically?

as far as i can search i found that there is a post in stackoverflow are asking the same idea as me:
    https://stackoverflow.com/questions/43404707/xcode-capabilities-settings

Thank you.

YorkYoung likes this.
  2. ap-unity

ap-unity

Unity Technologies

@Appxplore

I don't know of a way to automatically set that capability. However, Unity IAP should still function correctly regardless of that switch (as mentioned in the stackoverflow post).

3. Antony-Blackett

Antony-Blackett

It does... but submitting to test flight results in a rejection I believe. It's kind of annoying to have to set it each and every time when you make a test flight build.

4. YorkYoung

YorkYoung

I also met the same problem when I update my Xcode to v8.3.3. It's really suck that I can't automatically build ipa like before.
    So , @Appxplore have you found any solutions?
    Any helps will be grateful.

5. SweatyChair

SweatyChair

Same here, need to manually enable IAP and GameCenter in XCode every time I build.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.