1. Help us improve the editor usability and artist workflows. Join our discussion to provide your feedback.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for feedback on Unity Starter Kits! Let us know what you’d like.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We’re giving 2017.1 beta testers a chance to win t-shirts and a Nintendo Switch. Read more on the blog.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We want to know how you learned Unity! Help us by taking this quick survey and have a chance at a $25 gift card
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Are you an artist or level designer going to Unite Europe? Join our roundtables there to discuss artist features.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Unity 5.6 is now released.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out all the fixes for 5.6 on the patch releases page.
    Dismiss Notice

How to make simple 2D cutscenes?

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by aidinz, Jun 19, 2017 at 4:27 PM.

1. aidinz

aidinz

Hi,

I'm porting a game from Flash and it has some basic animations, like characters moving and change sprites but it has to accurately sync with the pre-made audio I have so I don't think I can code it with tweens via just code, like without an visual editor.

I was wondering what would you suggest. I'm even thinking about rendering it to video and playing back in Unity but game is pixel art I either have to make very big files or it will show artifacts.

Animation files are in SWC format, any way I can play them back correctly?

Thanks