Search Unity

1. We've closed the job boards. If you're looking for work, or looking to hire check out Unity Connect. You can see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're running great holiday deals on subscriptions, swag and Asset Store packages! Take a peek at this blog for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Check out our Unite Austin 2017 YouTube playlist to catch up on what you missed. More videos coming soon.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Unity 2017.2 is now released.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Unity Gear Store is here to help you look great at your next meetup, user group or conference. With all new Unity apparel, stickers and more!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Introducing the Unity Essentials Packs! Find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Unity 2017.3 beta is now available for download.
    Dismiss Notice

Made With Unity page doesn't work

Discussion in 'Meta-forum Discussion' started by guidoponzini, Apr 25, 2017.

1. guidoponzini

guidoponzini

I'm experimenting problem with Made With Unity webpage. My organization is stuck by days into "Reapplied to approval". It's impossible to delete something (if I try I get a popup error), and I'm not able to publish any project thanks to that "reapplied to approval" status. Moreover, on the pages, I get ideograms even if I choose English as main language. Any suggestion?

2. bundy2k6

bundy2k6

I have had the same issue since I applied!!! I wish there was someway to contact Unity directly on this one! It just says "reapplied for approval" and has been stuck like this for months. I have 3 articles written, a game page and a studio page and they are all sitting in limbo, if anyone can help with this it would be hugely appreciated!!! Until then, I weep :'(