Search Unity

1. We're looking for feedback on Unity Starter Kits! Let us know what you’d like.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity 2017.2 beta is now available for download.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Unity 2017.1 is now released.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Introducing the Unity Essentials Packs! Find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out all the fixes for 5.6 on the patch releases page.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Help us improve the editor usability and artist workflows. Join our discussion to provide your feedback.
    Dismiss Notice

Recruiting a Team to make a Strategy Tactics RPG (Ex: Final Fantasy Tactics, Ogre Tactics)

Discussion in 'Non Commercial Collaboration' started by MarineTyler, Aug 12, 2017.

1. MarineTyler

MarineTyler

Welcome to my thread, if you're viewing this I imagine you're at least a little bit interested in participating in making a modern day Tactics RPG with updated features compared to games such as Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions, and Ogre Tactics. I don't like to beat around the bush, so I'll just jump to it. I need a team to help with the production of this game, any help would be appreciated, I'm familiar with Unity and C#. So I really just need those to help speed up the building of the game and add their valuable input. Two minds is better than one.
    Thanks for reading hope to hear from you other creative minds who share a love for these classic games!
    Contact me @ MarineTylerSF@gmail.com